Corte Madera, California

The Medical Board is a worthless and corrupt organization. It is run by Doctors that cover and protect each other, no matter the situation..Even when patients have been maimed, died, have permanent damage from terrible doctors, often nothing happens.

The doctors continue to practice and hurt more people..One doctor in San Diego permanently maimed countless patients, and even after 5 Lawsuits, the Board put him on Probation and he continued to operate and hurt more people. My Mother died in a SF Hospital due to total neglect from a doctor, and the Medical Board did not blink an eye. We are currently in Lawsuit and will win due to all the compelling evidence, but if the Medical Board was doing it's job, some of these situations would not occur in the first place. There are many good doctors, but the bad ones are protected.

I am appalled that they continue to only care about their organization, as opposed to protect the public..This is life and death we are talking about! I am amazed they can live with themselves and sleep at night.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Medical Board Of California. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Medical Board Of California to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Medical Board Of California for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

july1962

We are investigating the Medical Board of California and trying to get a state audit. Please email me with your story. stopmicra@gmail.com